[Gpdd] MISC: me, too!!!

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 12:30:38 EDT 2018

hi Luita--
Moderators, I am finding the same thing! Can you help us? The GPDD format has taken a downgrade since you sent out the privacy email(s). Everyone seems to be having different problems. The individual entries in my digest no longer have headers with the person's email included, so it is impossible to respond privately. But I have made inquiries, and others still receive the entries with headers and email addresses. Is this privacy update a work in progress, or do we just live with our individual issues. It's strange that everyone has different problems. Oh well, at least I am still receiving the digest!
Thank you!
Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier in CT, USARemembering my dear piggies: Gidgy, Gizmo (aka Ozzie), Dart, Feather, Tessie, and Purdy