[Gpdd] Re MISC.: test

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 08:10:31 EDT 2018

Rayna, I am glad all is well in your neck of the woods!

Francine, glad you are back from unsubscribed land!

A Nugget story. Nugget sometimes thinks watermelon is a food group, and
sometimes he doesn't. Yesterday I sat down with a small piece of
watermelon, and he began to look at me with that special look piggies
can give. I didn't think he would want watermelon, but when I showed him
his pellets and hay, he thought the scent on my hands was more
interesting. I then gave him a small piece of his own, and he
accompanied me in eating.

The other day, he totally ignored the piece I gave him. Piggies!

Hope everyone is well.

Cindy and Nugget