[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Eddie

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 12:29:28 EDT 2018

Dear Cindy & Nugget,
It seems we can no longer respond privately to people on the Digest. I don't see email addresses anymore. I haven't typically done this publicly, but I want to let you know we are so sorry that your dear Eddie has passed on. We know you have done your very best to prolong his life, and (as you always say to us!) he know how very loved he was, every day he spent with you. We know you all are missing him terribly, but in time the tears and sadness will be replaced by smiles and a love that never ends.
Please know that our thoughts and sincerest sympathy are with you, Cindy & Nugget!
Love from,Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier in CTRemembering with love always: Dart, Feather, Gidgy (aka Gidget), Gizmo (aka Ozzie), Tessie & Purdy