[Gpdd] Announcement; Condolences for Eddie

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 05:39:12 EDT 2018

Dearest friend Cindy Tony and Nugget

We were devastated to get your message :-(
You are such a loving and caring mom I know you did this for Eddie cause
you loved him so much.
RIP Eddie popcorn free at the bridge and enjoy nibbling on carrot tops and
green spaghetti with your big brother Ethan and all your friends. You will
be so very sadly missed by your wonderful mom dad and little brother Nugget
but never ever forgotten :-(
Another little star now twinkling in the sky.
Forever in my heart too thank you for letting me share his sweet life.
Lots of love Glynis Charlie and Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx now all reunited.