[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Dilly and Donnie Day!

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 20:29:42 EDT 2018

Greetings, friends! We want to wish you a Happy Dilly and Donnie Day! This is the day that we celebrate the lives of our first pair of piggies and also the birthdays of members of our herd who came to us without a known birthdate.
Last year Coconut, Powder, Mocha, and Cotton celebrated with us. Unfortunately, we lost Powder after kidney stone surgery a few months ago, and we lost Coconut to an aggressive adrenal cancer last week. Powder was only about three years old, and we think that Coconut was at least seven. It has been a rough few months, but we are happy that Pepper Puff joined our family after we lost Powder.
Pepper and Coconut were rommates, so we're trying to spend more time with him. He's been through a lot. Pepper was found wandering the streets in Daytona Beach before we adopted him. We don't know how long he was out there. He's an odd little pig, so we're not sure if he needs another roommate yet. We'll keep you posted.
So the three little pigs are celebrating birthdays today. Cotton is now the senior pig at the age of three. Mocha is celebrating his second birthday, and Pepper is celebrating his first.  We hope that you and your piggies have a very Happy Dilly and Donnie Day!
ME in New Smyrna Beach and the three little pigs

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.