[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Powder and Coconut

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 17:37:59 EDT 2018

ME and the three little pigs, please accept our condolences on the
passings of Powder and Coconut. We are so very sorry to hear that Powder
passed away after kidney stone surgery a few months ago and that Coconut
made his final journey last week due to adrenal cancer. It is always so
hard to lose one piggie, much less two, and our hearts go out to you.
Please know that you did all of your best for them and that they
understood your love and concern and what excellent care you were giving
them. Also, though they are never with us long enough, it is great that
Coconut was at least seven -- a very good lifespan. They were lucky to
be part of your family.

We also send best wishes to Pepper Puff. How awful that he was abandoned
on the streets, but what a wonderful home he has now. Yes, please let us
know if and when he gets a new friend.

Sadly,
Cindy and Nugget