[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget seems to not be feeling well

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 08:51:06 EDT 2018

In the past day or so, Nugget has been staying in one of his cozies a
lot. Sometimes he will come out for food, but other times I have to
serve it to him while he remains in the cozy. He is not coming out to
eat his pellets and drink water, so I am making him a slurry of pellets,
CC, chewable acidophilus, and water, and he likes to eat it from a spoon
(as did Eddie).

He seems to be moving in sort of a lumbering fashion, so I have upped
his Vitamin C to 50 mg. instead of the usual 25. That seemed to help
yesterday, but this morning he has mostly stayed in the cozy.

Since Eddie was on a low-calcium diet due to his history with stones,
could Nugget have some sort of deficiency? Does this sound like a stroke?

Any and all advice would be appreciated. I am super-stressed, especially
since Eddie just left us June 1. Oh, yes, I have taken into account that
Nugget is mourning, but his behavior seems to be more like he doesn't
quite feel well. (Am looking for a brother for him.)

Nugget is three and has not had any previous health problems.

TIA,
Cindy and Nugget