[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Sat Jun 23 21:21:28 EDT 2018

Cindy -

We are so sorry to hear Nugget is showing signs of decline, particularly
during this time.  Hoping it is not serious and maybe because he is
missing Eddie.  We have small "pillow" or yoga-block objects in our cage
to give something with which to snuggle.  The only thing I can think of
to check with regard to reluctance to change position is some sort of
foot/nail problem.  A new "brother" sounds exciting.  I have seen guinea
pigs perk up immediately upon seeing a new cage mate and others that
seem okay alone.  We send good wishes to you and to Nugget.  Sometimes
all seems to happen too quickly.

Best Regards to you and Nugget -
Monica (and Rocky)