[Gpdd] Health; nugget

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:35:07 EDT 2018

Dear Cindy,I am so sorry I cannot offer any advice I hope others can .  My
girls can jump on top of some of their hideys and I sometimes worry about
slips and twisting their backs I thought of this when you said lumbering.
Or perhaps painful cystitis. It is so soon after eddy going. Yesterday my
youngest cat had to go to the vet and be x-rayed. To cut a long story short
she has. cracked sacrilliac bone and bruised mouth but no internal injury.
Just worried now she still hasn't used a litter tray so we may be back at
the vets in the morning. The vet thinks she has been hit by a car but very
lucky not to have worse injuries.but the crusial thing is being able to go
to the toilet.i hope nugget is ok for you. Sending many wheeks and love
Chris three girl piggys and misty the cat plus 4 others xxxxx