[Gpdd] Light a Real Candle on March 9th!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 4 16:06:21 EST 2018

This is your invitation to light a candle in honor of Peter Gurney and
all of the piggies and pets with him at the Rainbow Bridge on March
9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is our
12th candle light memorial in honor of Peter Gurney, who passed away
in 2006 in England. His books and knowledge has helped all of us.

We can share the moment with or without piggies, and all you need to
do is light a candle at 8:00 pm.  As candles are lit in each time
zone, the light will travel around the world for all at the Rainbow
Bridge to see and know that we are remembering them on this special day.

Afterwards, please tell us where you lit your candle by posting your
location to the GPDD, and we will compile a listing of all the places
where a candle was lit.  This is in memory of any pet you wish to
remember, so tell others to light a candle too, and get their location
for the list.