[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Get Those Candles Ready!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Mon Mar 5 16:54:27 EST 2018

March 9th is almost here!  Be a part of this very special candlelight
tradition.  All you have to do is light a candle on March 9th, at or
around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  As we all light our
candles, the lights will travel through the different time zones, in
memory of Peter Gurney and all of our beloved guinea pigs and other
pets, who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  Afterwards, be sure to send
a post to the GPDD with your location.  We will compile a listing of
all the places candles were lit and post it on the Digest for you to
see.