[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Big Day is Almost Here!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 7 14:25:31 EST 2018

Ralphy Lauren, Eddie and Nugget here to remind everyone that March 9th
is almost here!  In fact, in some places it might already be here!  So
get those candles ready and be sure to light a candle or candles on
March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your time zone.  This is our 13th
Memorial honoring all of our friends, both 2- and 4- footed who are at
the Rainbow Bridge looking after us, to let them know that we are
honoring them on this special day (which was Peter Gurney's Birthday)
by lighting our candles.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the
light will move around the world for all to see.

Afterwards, just send a post with your location to the GPDD, and we
will keep a listing and post all the locations where our candles were
lit.  Also, if you could take a photo of your candle, or of you with
your candle, or with your slave, we will include that too.

So be part of this great tradition and tell others to light a candle
too, but be sure to get their location!

Sincerely, Eddie, Nugget and Ralphy Lauren
(guinea pig organizers)