[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] MARCH 9TH is the BIG DAY!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Thu Mar 8 13:29:45 EST 2018

Ralphy, Eddie and Nugget here again,
March 9th, at 8:00 pm is the BIG DAY for the Annual Peter Gurney
Candlelight Memorial!  Everyone at the Rainbow Bridge is excited and
looking forward to seeing your candle lit on March 9th, at or around
8:00 pm, in your time zone.  This is our 13th Candlelight Memorial,
honoring all of our pets and those who loved our pets, at the Rainbow
Bridge.  It is named after Peter Gurney, a guinea pig advocate and
authority who wrote several books and developed a website on guinea
pig care, who passed away in England in 2006.

We have had participants in this memorial from all over the world, so
as candles are lit in the different time zones, the light will travel
around the world for everyone at the Rainbow Bridge to see.  Please
tell others to light a candle, too.  The more, the better.

Afterwards, just send a post to the GPDD, and weeee will compile a
listing of all the places that candles were lit, and post it on the
Digest.  It would also be so nice if you could take a photo (selfies
are fine) of something to commemorate your participation, and send it
to us with your location.  A photo of your candle, a photo of you with
your pet and a candle, a photo of you lighting your candle - something
like that.

Weeeee have our candles ready!
Ralphy, Eddie, and Nugget, the Memorial organizers