[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:09:27 EST 2018

Greetings to all,

Last night a candle was lit in Wheeling, IL, USA, to glow in gratitude for
the life and work of Peter Gurney and all the creatures we have known,
loved, and cared for, and who in return enriched our lives.

We include two footed, four footed, furry, feathery, finny and scaly.

Thank you to Audrey and Cindy, and your little helpers, who organize and
record this observance.

It is wonderful to see how the warm thread of love and remembrance binds us
all around the world.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem