[Gpdd] GPDD : (CANDLE LIGHTING in memory of Mr. Gurney)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 18:36:30 EDT 2018

Hi all,
Hope I followed the correct protocol in sending this email - since it's been a while.I did light a deep blue candle on the 9th at about 10 pm Hawaiian time.It was a bit later than the proposed time of 8 pm, I know, I had been thinking about it and then forgot, etc.... But happy I did light one after all.Aloha, Ciao, Cheers, Blessed Be!
Ellen, with 3 chinnies:  ZoeyLee, Taffy, ChinChin; Bunny KiwiLava the cat, and 10-plus outdoor homeless and altered kitties

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android