[Gpdd] GPDD: (Peter Gurney Candle lighting)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 21:54:39 EDT 2018

Aloha from Maui, Hawai'i.Ellen here again, and since I forgot to add a location in my last post, it's Honokowai, Maui, Hawai'i.Our candle was lit in memory of the fabulous Peter Gurney, and all piggies, pets, any being who touched our hearts.  For myself, these have been inumerable.  I have looked after about 22 piggies in 13 years.  (I have my adopted chinchillas, cat, and bun and will hopefully be able to foster a couple of baby piggies with the Maui Humane Society!) In time, we will add piggies to the mix again.Aloha from Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android