[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc) (Sad people on Facebook)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 18:43:47 EDT 2018

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to share that I had some rather strange interactions with "online entities" on a facebook page called Guinea Pig Advice and Support.  I ended up blocking some of the members, including the admin, (because the admin told me not to give out "fake advice"), and I ended up also leaving the group because it looked like it was getting really negative, as if they were "ganging up" on me.I guess not everyone who has piggies, is willing to be as nice to other humankind.  I want to believe that everyone I come into contact with is going to be polite and have manners. Someone on that page wanted to argue with me, because they did not agree that giving 2 or 3 leaves of romaine (cos) lettuce and cucumbers daily, to a cavy, was going to be ok for the cavy, and they thought those vegies gave them loose stools, in which case I replied stating it wouldn't happen (loose stools), if they wormed their cavies (i.e. with the protocol from the B.A.R.).  The admin got offended after another person contacted her in regards to this! And told me "cavies don't need to be wormed". Interesting, but I am now avoiding facebook indefinitely.What do you think about all this?Aloha,Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android