[Gpdd] (GPDD) (Facebook) ~ Cavy Groups on social media

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 17:30:03 EDT 2018

Hi all,

In light of my post from yesterday, I did some research and found out there are actually two "groups" that are on FB with similar names.  One is called  Guinea Pig Advice and Support, the other is Guinea Pig Care and Advice.

The first one-- Guinea Pig Advice and Support -- is the one that was giving me a hard time.  Just to clarify.  They both sound similar and I belong to just the nicer one now. I think Sandy also belongs to the nicer one, too.

I have never expected any hostility to come from joining a guinea pig advice group on social media. I just thought those people must be having a bad day, or something
else.  I guess they felt threatened.
Thank you to Ann Evans also -- who clarified the need to worm piggies.

Thanks,
Ellen