[Gpdd] Sunshine

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:06:02 EDT 2018

I'm so very sorry at your loss. It is always the saddest day when we lose a
precious piggie.  Of the many I have lost, the most unexpected was of my
gorgeous Mr Squeak, the sweetest, cuddliest lad you can imagine.  Was
absolutely fine, eating, drinking, pooping, no signs at all, then I went
past his cage and he was breathing what I recognised as his last breaths.
Cuddled him to the end, all over in 10 minutes and there wasn't a thing I
could do.  And he was only 5.  I miss him more than words can say.  Please
don't blame yourself, these things happen and at least you were there, gave
him a wonderful life and he will live in your heart forever.  With love and
sympathy, Hilary and the Manc Piggies, Manchester, England.