[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The 2018 Memorial List!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 25 11:12:46 EDT 2018

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
Here is the list of all of the locations that we have by time zone,
starting with Australia and moving through each of the different time
zones.  Please check to see that your location is on the list, that we
got the spelling correct, and that we got your location in the correct
time zone.  Careful lists were kept, but we may have skipped someone
or someone may have thought they posted their location or sent us an
email with their location, but they did not.  Those at the Rainbow
Bridge may know that you lit a candle, but unless you tell us here, we
don't know.  Photos will be posted later to the GPDD Webpage.  Weeee
thank you for your participation again this year!

AUSTRALIA
Croydon Victoria, Australia

HAWAII
Honokowai, Maui, Hawaii