[Gpdd] Health: piggie acting differently

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 19:05:51 EDT 2018

Starlight is Sunshine's sister.  We've been concerned about her because she's been acting normal but occasionally different.  Yesterday she was quite alert and active.  As mentioned before we do have pests like roaches and mice.  We try our best to get rid of the pests.  But today she seems terrified and lethargic.  So we're holding her and watching her.  Any ideas?  So far she doesn't really eat nor move beyond her hut.  Thanks, Corrine and Michael

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!