[Gpdd] Health: piggie acting differently

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 27 14:56:43 EDT 2018

Corrine and Michael, we hope that when you read this, Starlight will be
acting more normal. You are right, though, that it is good to notice
when a piggie does not seem to be herself, or himself.

I have seen piggies who suddenly seem nervous (for no apparent reason
that I can tell, but must be clear to them), and sometimes they act that
way for a few days. Occasionally they won't want to venture around all
of their cage, but just stay in a small part of it. Then they are fine
after that. We hope this is all that is wrong with Starlight.

Please keep us posted. Sending healing wishes and wheeks to Starlight.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget