[Gpdd] Health: Can a Male Pig Pass a Bladder Stone?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun May 6 20:11:19 EDT 2018

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, thank you for the information about male
piggies and stones.  How great that your vet was able to work out
Horatio's stone and avoid an invasive surgery.

Fortunately Eddie is urinating in normal amounts, as far as I can tell,
but he is still not eating as many pellets or drinking as much water as
I would like.  He seems to have ups and downs, where he will eat almost
normally and then begin to eat much less.  He is more interested in
green-leaf lettuce and such than in pellets.

We did get children's ibuprofen for Eddie, and he has had two doses so
far (more when this appears on the Digest).

Last night he had not lost any weight, and I hope tonight will be the same.

Eddie and I thank you for the good wishes.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget