[Gpdd] HEALTH: blood from nose and volcano lava

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 19:57:18 EDT 2018

Corrine and Michael, we are sending all good wishes to Starlight, and we
hope she is better now.  We're sorry that you had trouble finding a vet
to see her and that you're not definitely sure what caused her nose to
bleed.

We are sorry, too, that you have been affected by the earthquakes,
volcano lava, and bad air quality, and we hope the air cleaners are
helping.  Thanks for checking in, and do take care.  We hope the
conditions there will improve soon.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget