[Gpdd] Halloween 2018

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 14:59:01 EST 2018

Carol and Avalanche, your stories of the Halloween 2018 festivities have
been wonderful! Thank you so much.

What a touching Rainbow Bridge ceremony, with stars being named for
beloved piggies who have passed on. I look forward to Nugget and Stuart
Little showing me the stars they named for Eddie and Ethan.

Nugget texted me that Kiwi of the Story Piggies was so lovely she didn't
even need her princess costume. He said she was just as lovely before
she dressed up.

Stuart Little appreciates everyone who helped watch over him as he
enjoyed his first Halloween party. His ghost costume with carrots on it
sounds perfect.

Glynis, it is so sweet that Charlie brought his bell and that you taught
him to ring it to remember Friday <sniff>. Friday would be most honored.

Cindy, awaiting the arrival of Nugget and Stuart Little