[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: Halloween Festivities

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:01:20 EST 2018

Dear Carol and Avalanche

I've enjoyed reading all about what our little darlings got up to. Thank
you so much for looking after them so well. Your hospigtality was just
purrfect :-)

Charlie and Bella enjoyed themselves so much they have asked if they can
stay on with Nugget and Stuart Little for another few days. I asked them to
call into the supermarket for some supplies and treats for them all to
share.

Naming the stars after our precious bridge babies was beautiful. (I shed a
few tears)

Thank you again
Love Glynis (awaiting Charlie and Bella to come home) xxxx