[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: birthday wishes, Bella

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 17:08:58 EST 2018

We would like to wish a very Happy 10th Birthday to Bella!

Glynis, it was great to have Charlie and Bella visit us. We gave Bella a
specially flavored dog bone on her birthday, and she enjoyed running
around the yard and meeting some gray squirrels.

We all sang Happy Birthday to her, and Charlie tweeted the tune very
sweetly.

We hope they have both arrived home safely on PigAir. I sent them with a
bunch of food, knowing it would be a long flight. I had to remove Nugget
and Stuart from the luggage, though, as they didn't want to say goodbye
to Charlie and Bella, and were planning on going on home with them!

Sending love and wheeks,
Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little xxxx