[Gpdd] MISC: Eddie's tribute and Halloween Story

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 17:16:30 EST 2018

Hello all digesters and fur babies,
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I can certainly tell from our postings we are thankful for our babies. I just wanted to thank everyone that sent an email to me or on the digest about the Halloween story. This may sound strange, but I actually look forward to doing them! It's fun for me.
Cindy (along with Nugget and Stewart Little) I commend you for your rescues and I know how much you loved and continue to love them all. Stories like that bring tears to my eyes and make me grateful to be a member of this group.
Carol and Avalanche  (oh mommy my tummy is stuffed!)