[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: belated tribute to Eddie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 25 19:43:56 EST 2018

I want to thank everyone on the Digest for your thoughtful messages
regarding my tribute to Eddie. Your kindness means more than I can say.

I forgot to mention that Eddie always was sure he had lost his "unicorn
horn," since he was a crested guinea pig, so (virtually) he, Ethan, and
I, and later he, Nugget, and I would hunt for his horn every full moon.

Here's hoping he discovered his horn at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you all again.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little