[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Starlight

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 17:07:28 EDT 2018

Corrine, Mikey, and Spikey, please accept our condolences on Starlight's
passing. We are so sorry that she seemed to be having some trouble with
her feet and that she had a weepy eye. Sometimes it is a mystery what is
going on with these special little beings, but you checked with the vet
and were taking care of her eye each day, and she certainly felt your
love and concern.

Of course we only have so much control over the health of our special
animal friends or, for that matter, over our own health. We just do the
best we can each day, as you did. Starlight would not want you to be so
sad. We have no doubt that she would want you to remember all of the
good times you had with her, and she with you. She was a lucky girl to
be so loved.

We send our best to Spikey, and we're glad to hear that he has adorable
antics that make you smile.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little