[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween 2018

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 08:59:38 EDT 2018

 Hello fellow digesters,
I first apologize I haven't responded to any emails this past week. Work has me spending a little more time in the car commuting....ugh!
Avalanche is excited that his friends are starting to send emails about their upcoming arrivals. He does wish to remind any one that attended last year to please bring their boots and hats and they will be very helpful this trip.
Again, please email me with your attendees by October 22nd if possible. That is not a hard and fast date but it does give Avalanche some time to decide the story line. Thanks.
Carol and Avalanche (Mom, do NOT give any other hints! It's going to be a surprise!)