[Gpdd] Fw: announcement

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 11:23:59 EDT 2018

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "grace ramp" <gracetheface at yahoo.com> To: "gpdd at gpdd.org" <gpdd at gpdd.org> Cc:  Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 4:18 PM Subject: announcement  After adopting one pig who turned out to be pregnant I went to the vet this week to have Mini Me sexed and neutered if it was a boy.  I got lucky.  She is a girl.  While I was there they told me they had a recent surrender up for adoption.  As soon as they walked in with her I called her Honey Bear because she is mostly white with honey coloring around her head.  She is the fourth member of the herd now.  She is a bit timid so I put her in with Mini Me who is also timid.  They seem to be doing well together.  Miss Thing and Mama are on their own now and everybody is happy so far.  Wish me luck with all my newbies.Grace

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android