[Gpdd] Care: Welcome Mama and Her Piglet

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 21:04:30 EDT 2018

Grace, we send a big Welcome Home to Mama and Mini Me! As everyone has
said, what a lucky girl Mama is to have found you just before she gave
birth. Now she and her baby will grow up in a wonderful home.

Have you found out the sex of the baby? Hopefully the vet gave Mama a
good post-pregnancy report, too. Please do keep us posted.

Our best to Mama, Mini Me, and their sister, who we know is thrilled to
have two new friends.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little

---
https://www.avg.com