[Gpdd] Care

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:08:50 EDT 2018

Dear Grace
It was lovely to read about mama and mini me. How is baby progressing. I
had one litter of one boy born in similar circumstances and they had no
problems .He grew to be a big strong guinea pig. I think I found advice for
feeding in the Peter gurney care book but I think it was just vegetable and
fruit suggestions for starting them of no special advice that I remember.it
is lovley watching them grow and how fast they grow.all the best.like every
one else has said how lucky are they.so good they have you to care for
them. Chris and three girls xx