[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Starlight

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Sun Sep 30 14:46:18 EDT 2018

Corrine-

We offer condolences on the passing of your Starlight.  The pain of
losing our friends can be very deep and even our favorite memories of
them will cause sadness for awhile.  After a certain point we can only
honor life by taking care of our own selves and those same memories will
hopefully again bring happiness to our hearts.  And, of course, maybe
finding another guinea pig someday.  I remember the "Wizard of Oz" when
Dorothy says "People come and go so quickly here" and think of how it
does feel that way.

We send our best wishes.

Monica (& Rocky) with 14 beloved guinea pigs in memory