[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL 2019 list

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:30:11 EDT 2019

Dear Ralphy Lauren, Nugget and Stuart Little (and mama Cindy),

Thank you so much for all your hard work organizing, promoting, and
recording the observance of our Peter Gurney Memorial.

Now is when all your labor of love really pays off. We can look at the
listing, smile when we see our own location, and feel a sense of awe and
affection as we realize how far around the world our little light and our
great love for piggies has spread.

You truly help to bring us all together, and make the world a little
smaller and a lot nicer place to be.

Warm, fuzzy hugs and wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem