[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL 2019 list

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 4 09:32:31 EDT 2019

Rayna, and Dee and Josie, thank you so much for your kind words about
the Peter Gurney Memorial. It's been an honor to help with it.

Rayna, you said it so well, how the list shows how we've brightened the
world with our love of piggies, as we can see where the light of love
has been shining -- in so many time zones and on so many continents!

How wonderful it is to have this event each year!

Thank you again.

Audrey is continuing to fine-tune the list of locations, so if anyone
needs to add a location, please write to pg_memorial at gpdd.org.

With all good wishes and wheeks,
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little, with Cindy typing today