[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: The Light That Went Around the World!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Apr 6 14:28:46 EDT 2019

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
For those who may have missed it, here is the list of all of the
locations that we have by time zone, starting with Hawaii and moving
through each of the different time zones.  Please check to see that
your location is on the list, that we got the spelling correct, and
that we got your location in the correct time zone.  Careful lists
were kept, but we may have skipped someone or someone may have thought
they posted their location or sent us an email with their location,
but they did not.  Those at the Rainbow Bridge may know that you lit a
candle, but unless you tell us here, we don't know.  Photos will be
posted later to the GPDD Webpage.  Weeee thank you for your
participation again this year and for the kind comments sent to us.
Weeee are so happy to do this little act of kindness, and to remember
all of our dear friends, 2 and 4-footed who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

Your humble organizers and their slaves
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, Stuart Little, Cindy and Audrey

HAWAII ALEUTIAN TIME
Maui, Hawaii

PACIFIC TIME
Point Richmond, California