[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The Light that went around the world

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 14:23:11 EDT 2019

Dear Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, Stuart Little, Cindy and Audrey,

We cannot say "thank you" and "WHEEEEEEK" enough times to adequately
express the depth of our love and gratitude for all your devotion and hard
work in organizing, promoting, and recording the annual Peter Gurney
Memorial Candle Lighting.

It is truly heart warming to see how many people, critters, and places were
involved in helping the little light go around the world and remember with
love our many dear departed friends, 2 footed and 4 footed, finned, furred,
feathered, etc.

Everyone and everypiggy, you are helping to make the world a little
friendlier and cozier place.

Many loving wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem