[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Piggy

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 3 13:19:26 EDT 2019

Josie here.  My slave/homan decided I need a friend after Callie went over the Rainbow Bridge.  A few weeks ago she comes home with another pig!  Didn't ask me or anything!  Well I didn't like that at all.  She is a pushy girl always wanting my space.  I let it be known I was not happy especially when she tore out some of my lovely fur!
Mom put us out on the kitchen floor where I had space to get away from her and a divider in the cage.  That was better, sigh.  Seems her name is Lily and after two wheeeks when it looked like she wasn't leaving we made peace.
I still wheeek at her if she gets too close but no more fighting.  Peace is better.
I heard mom say she has been on the GPDD since her first GP in 1987.  She is an old timer whatever that is.
Wheeks from Josie and the new girl Lily who is one year old.