[Gpdd] MISC: Pigdoption day, new friends, and moving day

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 17:42:05 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,
Avalanche here. Mommy and daddy have been kind of busy. They have around the house doing stuff and I wasn't able to sneak out before now.
Stuart Little - very glad you became Nugget's brother a year ago. He said you make him very happy. I met you last year at the Halloween party and you are a good one.
Dee - Oooh a new girl pig? *Rumble rumble*  I hope to host another Halloween Party in October and am cordially inviting both of your girls. Of course, all boars will be gentlemen *ahem*  right boys?
TO the misfits: Hi all.  Moving isn't as bad as you thing. You need to remember to look absolutely pitiful and pathetic and get more snacks and treats because mommy and daddy will feel bad that they moved you. I have moved 4 times now and I make sure mommy and daddy feel guilty as all heck so I get some really good snacks! My mommy and daddy have been on one floor since before they got me because they say their bodies don't like stairs anymore - what does that mean?
I am still being picky about my food. Before I didn't like any parsley but now I will eat flat parsley. I am still a pellet pig at heart, but I do like variety. I store  little bits of snacks around the cage and go from place to place rooting them up after. Mommy and daddy call them my secret larders...whatever that it. I love/hate when my cage is cleaned : love it for the new hay and hate it because I have to stock my snack spots all over again. I beg and beg and beg every time I even think I see mommy or daddy. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
Hope all pigs, mommies, daddies and other critters are doing well!
Avalanche
("Avalanche, just what are you doing on my laptop with my credit card?")