[Gpdd] MISC: How was moving Misfit Piggies?

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 17:10:05 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,
Avalanche here. Misfit piggies, how was your move? Did you look really pathetic and beg treats the whole time? I am telling you all, that is what to do!
It's been fairly quiet here. I am still fussy but reluctantly will eat my romaine for breakfast as long as no one is looking at me. I beg very hard for dried veggie chips - they are my favorite snack. I can't even run with them because they are just toooo good!
Hope all are well. My mommy just told me I am six! She is not 100% sure when my pigday is, but is guessing it is about now. Mommy pigdopted me October 4th and guessing I was 5 to 6 wheeks old. I am not telling. (Truth is, I just don't remember, but don't tell anyone!)
Avalanche("Boy you better NOT be using my credit card on the internet again!" "Oh no mommy I would NEVER do that ;)" )