[Gpdd] Misc: happy Birthday to Avalanche

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:27:13 EDT 2019

Hello   Avalanche
we all wish you happy birthday. hope it was a fun fun day
Our move is very confusing to us.. but we took what you said and man are we
getting the extra special treats and fresh grass. mommy says we have been
good piggies for the move and she is very proud of us.
thank you for the heads up or should we say the sad little faces looking at
mommy to get some special treats!!! it worked well
love the misfits
we are now Iowa piggies instead of Illinois piggies!!