[Gpdd] MISC: Nugget's Holiday Pigture

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 14:55:39 EST 2019

Hey Nugget,
Avalanche here. You take a mighty fine pigture! I also liked looking at the other pigtures posted of my friends. It's good to see everyone.  My mom didn't do any Holiday pigtures...well, she hasn't yet...sometimes I am not too sure about her...
We are hoping happy Holidays and a healthy New Year for all our GPDD family. I think mom's going to be giving me extra cuddle time since she is home for a few days...don't tell her but...YIPEE! I do love my mommy cuddle time!
Avalanche (and his mom)"Avalanche, you better not be buying any last minute gifts and having them sent express""Oh mom, I already ate...uh...ummm...hid your presents last wheek"