[Gpdd] Misc: Chap is gone

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Dec 28 16:18:06 EST 2019

Luita,

	You have my sincere condolences on the loss of Chap, and as you well know six years old for a guinea pig is very very old.  But it is never old enough for us slaves.  Take solace in the fact that you will see him again at the Rainbow Bridge, impatiently waiting for you to arrival so that he can give you a rundown of all the things that he has been up to.

	Please give extra attention and lap time to Marinella, and tell her the whole GPDD Community is thinking of her in her time of loss.

	P.S.  You might want to go ahead and adopt a pair of young rescues and put them into a cage next to hers just for the company, and they can stay up late while she tells them stories of days gone by.

Sincerely

Mark Moss & Son & the 8 piggie coders waiting at the bridge.