[Gpdd] Condolences: Chap

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Sun Dec 29 07:04:39 EST 2019

Luita,

We are so sorry hear of the loss of Chap.  Your description of his
lively personality and affection is a beautiful tribute.  We also feel
for Marinella, his devoted cagemate.  Those nerve wracking days during
which we try everything possible to give them every chance despite
knowing are so poignant and become so much of a part of us.  Our
thoughts are with you and Marinella.  Marinella reaching 8 is truly
amazing.  RIP to Chap, who stayed on as long as was able.

Monica (with 15 in memory)