[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chap

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 00:01:50 EST 2019

Luita and Marinella, it was with much sadness that we read of Chap's
passing. We understand how you began to worry as soon as he started
losing weight several months ago, and our hearts go out to you, knowing
how hard you tried to get him well. We have no doubt that he felt your
care and concern and realized that everything you tried had all of your
love behind it. Thank you for sharing his joy of life with us, how
happily he greeted each day after you rescued him -- what a touching
story, and how smart and perceptive he was! We're so glad, too, that
Marinella was such an excellent caregiver. Please accept our condolences
and know that Chap was a very lucky boy who enjoyed every moment with you.

We also send Marinella our best.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies.

Sadly,
Cindy and Nugget