[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Callie

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 14:48:54 EST 2019

My guinea pig Callie left for the RB last night.  I adopted her and her friend Josie on Nov. 6, 2016 from a shelter.  She was 3 yrs old or so which would make her 5+, no age was listed  for Josie.  Josie has been sick and on an antibiotic and I didn't notice Callie was ailing, too.  She hid it well. I am not sure if Josie is going to follow her or get better.
I am very sad but will be okay. My husband and I have had many GPs over the years and since he has been gone I got Josie and Callie (they make 15) to keep me company.  So I know the way of GPs not living as long as other pets.  Doesn't make it any easier.
Dee and Josie with Callie at the Rainbow Bridge..