[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Callie

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Sun Feb 10 15:00:33 EST 2019

Dee,

We are sorry to hear that Callie has gone to RB so unexpectedly after
being such a good companion.  We hope it is some comfort to know you
gave her a wonderful place and love during her elder years.  They are
very good at hiding things from us when they wish to do so.  We also
hope Josie will be well soon and guess she is probably having some extra
attention right now.

You are right that this is never easy. It always seems a surprise to
feel the large space our smallish gpigs leave behind when they say
goodbye.  RIP Callie.

Condolences & Good Wishes,
Monica (& Rocky #14)
~