[Gpdd] MISC: Rainbown Bridge - Callie

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 22:09:37 EST 2019

Dee,
We are very very sorry to read of your Callie's passing to the bridge. *sigh* It is never easy!
For any other digesters that have recently lost a fur baby, we send condolences. I haven't been online much lately and have been reading up on the digests on a weekly level rather than daily.
Nugget and Stuart Little - way to go guys! I bet you think you'll be competition for the sows next Halloween.....better think again!
Carol and Avalanche (Mom, how come I don't have my pigture all over the internet? Huh? How am I going to get a girlfriend?)